Hardwood Floor Cleaning Services
Why Do I Need to Get My Hardwood Floors Professionally Cleaned?
Hardwood floors are stunning. They are also very durable as flooring and can increase the value of a home. So, we recommend a deep clean to maintain them properly. A deep hardwood floor cleaning service will certainly keep customers’ floors are resilient and stay beautiful.
When someone mops or sweeps their hardwood floors, they push a small amount of the dirt and debris deep into the crevices in the wood. Over time, this will make their floor weaker and thus appear less lustrous. With professional cleaning, dirt and debris can be adequately removed but without scratching the hardwood, leaving behind a polished shine.
The most crucial part of any hardwood floor cleaning service is to use products that are tough on dirt but gentle on wood.
That’s why at Green T Services, we use a unique Jon Don deep cleaning solution formulated to remove even the deepest and toughest of debris while keeping clients’ hardwood floors safe. This hardwood floor cleaning solution is safe for pets and the environment.
Our technicians use a residential grade specialty hardwood cleaning machine to dispense our unique cleaning solution onto the floor, then scrub and extract the solution as it moves. This equipment is the best for removing grime from the floor quickly while still being effective. In fact, customers can move their furniture back onto the floor in minutes!
Give us a call at 630-717-0007 for any questions.
Benefits of Hardwood Floor Cleaning Service
Green T Services technicians are highly trained, so they can get the job done quickly.
Our cleaning solution dries fast, so customers can have the whole floor done and put their furniture back in no time. Thus, they have the freedom to get back to their day and enjoy their clean floor, too.
Safe & Effective
In short, our process doesn’t warp the wood. Too much liquid can warp the wood, whether it’s water or various cleaning agents from the store.
Washing the floor oneself, if not done correctly, can do more damage than good. Don’t risk harming the floor! Call in the professionals.
Elevate the Home
A properly maintained hardwood floor adds elements such as character, beauty, and elegance to one’s home. Keep it in tip-top shape with a clean that brings out the shine.
A shiny floor can make one’s home look and feel luxurious, and guests are sure to notice the beautiful floor!
Extend the Floor’s Life
People often praise hardwood floors for their durability and longevity, but if not properly maintained, hardwood will not last as long as they promise.
Avoid letting particles such as dust and debris accumulate, crack, and ruin the floors by routinely cleaning them.
Hardwood Floor Maintenance Tips
Having a professional hardwood floor cleaning service at least one to two times a year is the most effective way to thoroughly clean hardwood floors. But between cleanings, here are a few things customers can do to help keep their floors fresh.
- Clean the floor with regular vacuuming or sweeping: This will remove the surface level debris, and also prevent it from being pushed into the wood’s micro cracks. Likewise, try not to use wax, soap, or other industrial household cleaners, as they will damage the hardwood surface if not used properly.
- Immediately clean up all spills: Colorful drinks, such as red wine or fruit punch, are likely to stain the wood. Any liquid other than water can lead to the wood smelling bad. Similarly, all liquids, if left on too long, can warp the wood! So, make sure to clean up at the sight of a spill.
- Place rugs in high use areas and mats at every entryway: Protect floors from common items that can cause scuffs and scratches such as shoes, furniture, and pets by using rugs and mats at the highest traffic areas of the home.
- Control the humidity level in the home: When the humidity in a home is continually changing, this could cause the floor to swell and shrink, potentially leading to cracking and exposed gaps in the floor. In fact, this tip is a simple action that most people may overlook!
- Avoid scratching the floor by removing shoes and using pads under furniture legs: Although rugs can help high traffic areas, people can’t use rugs everywhere—or else they’d have carpet! So, avoiding shoes in the house and protecting the feet of furniture can prevent scratches from everyday activities.
Green T Services makes your hardwood floor fresh and clean with our professional hardwood cleaning service
How much does hardwood floor cleaning cost?
The cost of hardwood floor cleaning depends on factors such as the square footage of the area our technicians need to clean and services. Please call us for a free estimate!
How often should hardwood floors be professionally cleaned?
We recommend getting a professional hardwood floor cleaning every six to twelve months to remove any debris that may have gotten trapped due to someone’s lifestyle and use.
What is the best way to clean really dirty hardwood floors?
A professional hardwood cleaning service is certainly the most effective way to clean really dirty hardwood floors. In fact, if someone can see it’s dirty on the surface, it’s extra dirty in the micro-cracks in the floor.
For this reason, it’s best to get a professional deep clean to remove all the dirt and debris layers on the floor.